“Goodbye, cruel world. Goodbye, cruel lamp. Goodbye, cruel velvet drapes, lined with what would appear to be some kind of cruel muslin. And the cute little pom-pom pull ropes, cruel though they may be…”
– Futurama: A Clone of My Own (#2.15)
“Doomsday device? Aha! Now the ball’s in Farnsworth’s court. I suppose I can part with one and still be feared.”
– Futurama: Time Keeps on Slipping (#3.14)
Pretty good article with tips on how to ask questions effectively. Nothing ground breaking but good refreshers. Though, it missed an important tip: active listening. At a glance summary below:
- Don’t ramble on–terminate the sentence at the question mark viagra generika günstig online kaufen.
- Get comfortable with silence.
- Start with “who, what, when, where, how, or why” for more meaningful answers.
- Don’t fish for the answer you want.
- Stop nodding if you don’t understand–ask a follow-up instead.
- If you get a non-answer, approach it again from a different angle.
- Rephrase the answer in your own words.
- Don’t be afraid to ask dumb questions.
This came as a surprise to everyone!
Asheron’s Call 2 has returned! We have opened up a new server for anyone who has an active Asheron’s Call subscription to play Asheron’s Call 2 for free http://slotsonlinecanada.ca/! Although we would have loved to revisit some of our old characters with you, we were not able to bring over any of your old characters. We do, however, present this new Asheron’s Call 2 server, Dawnsong, to all active Asheron’s Call players with a paid subscription or who purchase an ACTD retail key and subscribe.
Check out the full post